Art Van Furniture - My daughter and my grandson have been cut by exposed staples
The back of the couch I bought is coming off and there are several exposed staples that are sharp enough to cut you if you get too close to them. I bought the couch last year at Art Van, the Hall rd store. Also two of the legs are cracked. When I called customer service they said in effect "we will do nothing about those problems."
They want to charge me to fix the problems. I wouldn't trust that either
That's the quality level you can expect at Art Van and the level of customer service you can expect - if you are daring enough to shop there!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I both a bunk bed on March 13, 2012 when we received the bunk bed all parts of screws are missing. I'm not happy at all. Also the furnature has..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "This is unacceptable Artvan. Who sends out this kind of garbage? $1000 gets you this from Artvan and poor customer service to boot...."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "Do not use this lawyer, James G. Schmier. Do not invest in his law firm, Schmier Law, PLLC (Birmingham, MI). Do not trust him. Do not trust his..."
- "I was hit by one of allstate policy holders and they have not paid to get my car out of the shop, my car has been in there since 10-28-2015,..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "Hi, there! I wanted to let you know that I received my wig just yesterday. The package was kept fine and the moment I opened the box, I loved the..."