The back of the couch I bought is coming off and there are several exposed staples that are sharp enough to cut you if you get too close to them. I bought the couch last year at Art Van, the Hall rd store. Also two of the legs are cracked. When I called customer service they said in effect "we will do nothing about those problems."
They want to charge me to fix the problems. I wouldn't trust that either
That's the quality level you can expect at Art Van and the level of customer service you can expect - if you are daring enough to shop there!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "The short reason is she doesn't offer refunds because returns are forbidden by German law on hygienic grounds. We have similar laws here. However, I checked the sites of several..."
- "Hi, I recently went to Sears automotive in Colombia, Maryland to have a tire replaced. I was traveling from New Hampshire and had encountered a flat along the way. After googling..."
- "On 6/18/2016, I hired Leak-Tech-Specialist to take a free roof estimation and fix roof leaking right away if it is possible at my home. I got company information from Thumbtack. I..."