Art Van Furniture - My daughter and my grandson have been cut by exposed staples
The back of the couch I bought is coming off and there are several exposed staples that are sharp enough to cut you if you get too close to them. I bought the couch last year at Art Van, the Hall rd store. Also two of the legs are cracked. When I called customer service they said in effect "we will do nothing about those problems."
They want to charge me to fix the problems. I wouldn't trust that either
That's the quality level you can expect at Art Van and the level of customer service you can expect - if you are daring enough to shop there!1053ffbb review #191760
You may also like
- "Staples instead of hardware for the base of a couch. Art Van won't help cuz I didn't buy the warranty. Who knew there were staples?..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller. The size chart instructed I order..."
- "My 28 yro had some a few minor changes due to her health. during this two year process she decided to change and self utilize her medication to benefit..."
- "So, I ordered the white mesh bandage dress, paid by credit card, and waited patiently. It has been six weeks, four emails and the response is that it is..."
- "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..."
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."