Art Van Furniture - My daughter and my grandson have been cut by exposed staples
The back of the couch I bought is coming off and there are several exposed staples that are sharp enough to cut you if you get too close to them. I bought the couch last year at Art Van, the Hall rd store. Also two of the legs are cracked. When I called customer service they said in effect "we will do nothing about those problems."
They want to charge me to fix the problems. I wouldn't trust that either
That's the quality level you can expect at Art Van and the level of customer service you can expect - if you are daring enough to shop there!review #191760
You may also like
- "8/16/2013 Dear Customer Service: I purchased the lounger sofa bed from your online store, and have since moved. I can't figure out how to put it together again. I also may be..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00. The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total. Two..."
- "Do not use this lawyer, James G. Schmier. Do not invest in his law firm, Schmier Law, PLLC (Birmingham, MI). Do not trust him. Do not trust his..."
- "We took our dog to camp Bow Wow in San Antonio, TX Northwest while on vacation. When we returned, we picked him up and the card they gave us which..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "This Company is a complete scam. I was told after the fact of purchasing a reload it pack that I had to set up a "safe acct" to transfer money...."