Art Van Furniture - My daughter and my grandson have been cut by exposed staples
The back of the couch I bought is coming off and there are several exposed staples that are sharp enough to cut you if you get too close to them. I bought the couch last year at Art Van, the Hall rd store. Also two of the legs are cracked. When I called customer service they said in effect "we will do nothing about those problems."
They want to charge me to fix the problems. I wouldn't trust that either
That's the quality level you can expect at Art Van and the level of customer service you can expect - if you are daring enough to shop there!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I both a bunk bed on March 13, 2012 when we received the bunk bed all parts of screws are missing. I'm not happy at all. Also the furnature has..."
- "We purchased a special order leather sectional including all available service/protection plans on 11/05/13 in the amount of $3,215.01. We took delivery 3/14 but the corner section was wrong..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "Do not use this lawyer, James G. Schmier. Do not invest in his law firm, Schmier Law, PLLC (Birmingham, MI). Do not trust him. Do not trust his..."
- " Just a complaint on all pet stores. You have grocery carts. But you don't have the seat section designed for little dogs to sit in them we have..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."