Show reviews that mention
art van van art furniture store service customer customer service warranty delivery
Filter review

Art Van

To sum it all up, there furniture stinks. In 2006 I bought a dining room set, all wood with 8 bar stool chairs. I had the fabric on the chairs coated with teflon stain repellent and that didn'nt work! Half of the chairs broke. I discovered it didn't have nails to secure it. Also the backs of the sofa and loveseat are caved in. To all of those who are assuming of reckless abuse to the furniture, this is not the case. I don't allow the children to congregate in the living room nor dining room. This comes from regular wear. When overweight people sit down, you can hear the wood cracking! The worst thing is that my warranty is up and I am still making payments on $3,500 worth of crummy furniture.

I only wish i had read all these complaints be buying anything from art van. There furniture stinks from the sales people down.

You are fortunate that your set has some actual, real wood used in its' construction as most of their stuff is made with cheaper synthetic materials.

Nothing like bored Gardnet White sales people writing stories. Maybe Jenny Craig is the answer?

in addition to *** furniture, they treat their employees like total ***. They fire them for a nonsense reason because they wanted to get rid of her after 5 years of being a dedicated employee.

She was the victim of harassment and she got fired. Their furniture sucks and so does the company in general!

I'll NEVER buy from them. I prefer Gardner White.

View more comments (3)