Bought a sectional less then a week ago.Called to return it due to it just doesnt look or feel the same as it did in the store.

Was told we bought a clearance item so we could not return it. I asked why was i not told it was a clearance item and since when can a customer not return a clearance item that was not marked a clearance item. No answers to my questions were given. Real nice!

I believe in this economy companies need to be careful cuz word of mouth means everything now a days.We bought it with taxes and do not have a load of money to waste on a pos couch.

Review about: 300192277.

1.2
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Art Van Furniture - Less than 2 year old recliners Art Van Furniture " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather Warranty bogus Art Van Furniture "We bought a $900 massage chair in 2012. We purchased and used the Art Van leather protection kit that the salesman said would cover this. The chair has now begun..." Read more Review about Art Van Furniture Dining Room Chair from Alto, Michigan Art Van Furniture "I've bought 2 dining room tables from this place and several couches. I will no longer shop here. Dining room table chairs are junk. The cross bars break and they..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Customer Art Van Furniture "I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more