Alto, Michigan

I've bought 2 dining room tables from this place and several couches.I will no longer shop here.

Dining room table chairs are junk.The cross bars break and they won't fix them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of art van furniture dining room chair. Art Van Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned art van furniture dining room chair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Art Van Furniture.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Maybe because you are buying clearance center product.You pretty much get what you pay for.

I hope you weren't expecting top quality for clearance center prices. And yes, the chair in the picture is from the clearance center.

Next time purchase the warranty when it is offered.

Art Van Furniture - Bad material leather couch Art Van Furniture "Very disappointed of how my couch is turning and how it's not cover under warranty. I called a tech 6/8/2017 for them to see my couch because its cracking. I..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Furniture Set Review from Muskegon, Michigan Art Van Furniture "So disappointed in Art Van Furniture right now! Ordered new dining room set and it took several weeks on back order to get. I was so excited to put it..." Read more Art Van Furniture Furniture Set Review from Horton, Michigan Art Van Furniture "I am on my 3rd set from Art Van. First set couldnt be fixed and was horribly made. Went back in and spent over $1000 to get an all leather..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather sofa Art Van Furniture "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more