Art Van Furniture Furniture Set Review from Horton, Michigan
Update added by user Jul 25, 2016
Told today i would have to pay 15% restocking fee and repay $105 delivery cost for them to pick up the furniture (that came trashed) in order to get a refund.What??
Spent over $3000 and 3 sets that were observed damaged by the drivers. If all fees aren't waived, calling in the news. If that doesn't work, have all the pics and im sure a lawyer could court order the truth outta the drivers. Did i mention, a driver was tickled that he had his eye on a set like mine, but couldnt afford it and now maybe he could buy this one?
Also spoke of rigging several sets, 2 bring into ppls homes, so they wouldnt be mad at him abt the damage.
Now keep in mind my broken picture from wall was never handled. Wouldnt u call it all even and refund every dime? Not askin for discount, not askin 4 gift card.
Simply wanted what i payed 4.Cant do that, so..give me full refund!!
Update added by user Jul 23, 2016
Idk why this says Horton Mich, it was Westland Michigan.
Original review posted by user Jul 23, 2016
I am on my 3rd set from Art Van.First set couldnt be fixed and was horribly made.
Went back in and spent over $1000 to get an all leather set. The 2nd set came all cracked with crumbs in it, dented and black covered the rag when cleaned. 3rd set wasn't even fully unloaded as the drivers deamed it 2 damaged. My first set came with tags.
The next 2 did not. It was obvious this stuff was on the bottom of the truck with other stuff thrown on top. Drivers were pulling it by cushions, causing the stitching to seperate from backing. Note when they say move things out of pathway, they mean take pictures off your walls also.
One was knocked off n broken and i was told by corporate office "someone would contact me in reguards 2 the damage." Nope, never happened! I want a full refund, so over Art Van!! 5 wk ends ruined and yet another one 2 get this set takin care of. My husband has 1 day off a wk.
Thanks so much Art Van.
Did i mention the first salesman i had would quote us one price then couple minutes later it was more.By the time the sale was being written up we were over $300, because oops he was wrong with delivery fee and warranty fees.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "The glass top shattered for our expensive patio furniture purchased from Art Van. The table umbrella caught a breeze, blew into the air, and shattered the glass top. Could have..."
- "Staples instead of hardware for the base of a couch. Art Van won't help cuz I didn't buy the warranty. Who knew there were staples?..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."