Update added by user Jul 25
Told today i would have to pay 15% restocking fee and repay $105 delivery cost for them to pick up the furniture (that came trashed) in order to get a refund.What??
Spent over $3000 and 3 sets that were observed damaged by the drivers. If all fees aren't waived, calling in the news. If that doesn't work, have all the pics and im sure a lawyer could court order the truth outta the drivers. Did i mention, a driver was tickled that he had his eye on a set like mine, but couldnt afford it and now maybe he could buy this one?
Also spoke of rigging several sets, 2 bring into ppls homes, so they wouldnt be mad at him abt the damage.
Now keep in mind my broken picture from wall was never handled. Wouldnt u call it all even and refund every dime? Not askin for discount, not askin 4 gift card.
Simply wanted what i payed 4.Cant do that, so..give me full refund!!
Update added by user Jul 23
Idk why this says Horton Mich, it was Westland Michigan.
Original review posted by user Jul 23
I am on my 3rd set from Art Van.First set couldnt be fixed and was horribly made.
Went back in and spent over $1000 to get an all leather set. The 2nd set came all cracked with crumbs in it, dented and black covered the rag when cleaned. 3rd set wasn't even fully unloaded as the drivers deamed it 2 damaged. My first set came with tags.
The next 2 did not. It was obvious this stuff was on the bottom of the truck with other stuff thrown on top. Drivers were pulling it by cushions, causing the stitching to seperate from backing. Note when they say move things out of pathway, they mean take pictures off your walls also.
One was knocked off n broken and i was told by corporate office "someone would contact me in reguards 2 the damage." Nope, never happened! I want a full refund, so over Art Van!! 5 wk ends ruined and yet another one 2 get this set takin care of. My husband has 1 day off a wk.
Thanks so much Art Van.
Did i mention the first salesman i had would quote us one price then couple minutes later it was more.By the time the sale was being written up we were over $300, because oops he was wrong with delivery fee and warranty fees.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish. Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service..."
- "i will never ever buy furniture from art van again I don't even have it paid off and it's falling apart. A friend of my mine new someone that worked..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."