Style and Design

Bought dresser and baby crib from Art Van on 14 Mile Rd in Warren.The salesperson told us for the $99 delivery fee they would drop off furniture and assemble the crib.

When the delivery was made the delivery people said they do NOT assemble cribs. I called customer service and they said they assemble as a courtesy only but do not guarantee assembly. What a joke! I told them I wouldn't have bought the set had I known the crib needed to be assembled.

Shady sales practices here. The salesperson seems more bent on selling warranties and cleaning solutions along with a heaping of lies. I guess whatever they need to do to get their sale. If I wanted to assemble the furniture I would have went to Akia .

I would not have bought from Art Van in the first place had I known that I needed to assemble. BUYER BEWARE!!

If Art Van tells you they will assemble their furniture upon delivery better get that in writing.They did refund the $99 delivery fee only because I asked.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments