Art Van Furniture Sofa Review from Roseville, Michigan

14 of 441 Art Van Furniture reviews

I will never shop at art van ever again.My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather.

The sales man also sold us the leather cleaner as well. The couch come to find out is not leather and is now peeling. The couch began to crack a bit and then it started peeling like it was painted. I called the moment I noticed the couch was peeling because it became rapid.

I was told by the tech who came to photo the couch that unfortunately it's not covered under the 10 year warranty that was purchased. Keep in mind the couch is less than two years old. Again, I will never purchase furniture of any kind from art van again and will try to dissuade anyone I know from purchasing there as well.

This is what you get for spending thousands of dollars at a store and in return you get shafted.Good luck to anyone who chooses to purchase any furniture and a warranty.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Art Van Furniture Sofa Warranty
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #943257

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Art Van Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
14 of 441 Art Van Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dennismartin2015

Oct 26 #1232268 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Before ever buying leath always flip it over and find a conner peace, you can tell by pulling on it plastic will give a lot more than leather and cuts east too. just a helpful hint for next time, buyer beware!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.