Art Van Furniture Sofa Review from Roseville, Michigan
I will never shop at art van ever again.My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather.
The sales man also sold us the leather cleaner as well. The couch come to find out is not leather and is now peeling. The couch began to crack a bit and then it started peeling like it was painted. I called the moment I noticed the couch was peeling because it became rapid.
I was told by the tech who came to photo the couch that unfortunately it's not covered under the 10 year warranty that was purchased. Keep in mind the couch is less than two years old. Again, I will never purchase furniture of any kind from art van again and will try to dissuade anyone I know from purchasing there as well.
This is what you get for spending thousands of dollars at a store and in return you get shafted.Good luck to anyone who chooses to purchase any furniture and a warranty.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Here we go with why this park is just ok...I can't say horrible because the family time we had was priceless. - Customer service at TT and corporate is a..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."
- "I've been a loyal GM owner for ive 35 years..But that all ended today..When I realized that GM does not like Animals..It's ok for me to drive them around in..."