Roseville, Michigan

I will never shop at art van ever again.My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather.

Related: Art Van Furniture - Leather sofa

The sales man also sold us the leather cleaner as well. The couch come to find out is not leather and is now peeling. The couch began to crack a bit and then it started peeling like it was painted. I called the moment I noticed the couch was peeling because it became rapid.

I was told by the tech who came to photo the couch that unfortunately it's not covered under the 10 year warranty that was purchased. Keep in mind the couch is less than two years old. Again, I will never purchase furniture of any kind from art van again and will try to dissuade anyone I know from purchasing there as well.

This is what you get for spending thousands of dollars at a store and in return you get shafted.Good luck to anyone who chooses to purchase any furniture and a warranty.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Sofa Warranty.

2.6
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1255439

So you purchased the leather protection?Then surely you used the maintenance kit that they gave you to prevent peeling, right?

Also, of course it is painted, have you ever seen a green cow? or a red one? I know your sofa is ivory, but I think you catch my drift. Leather is like skin, if you don't maintain it properly it will dry up and crack and even peel.

Oh and let me guess, you purchased a $300 sofa from the clearance center?

Dennismartin2015

Before ever buying leath always flip it over and find a conner peace, you can tell by pulling on it plastic will give a lot more than leather and cuts east too. just a helpful hint for next time, buyer beware!