I bought a sectional (Soho brand) in January 2017, by the end of March 2017, the stitching started coming apart on 4 different areas of the sectional.This sectional was only 90 days old!

They said, "if you didn't buy the warrenty, we can't help you." I said, it's only 90 days old. They still wouldn't do anything! I called corporate office and they also said sorry, nothing we can do. Their furniture is not made well and obviously they know that, because any other store would have stood behind what they sell.

It's amazing when you go to Art Van to buy furniture, they are all about customer service (*** kissers), but when you need customer service after your purchase, they don't want to help you at all!

I will never step foot in an Art Van Store again!#theyselljunk

Review about: Soho Brand Sectional.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

LIsa Caldwell 1234

Your first mistake was buying a Soho sectional.That is a Clearance Center product and probably cost around $600.

You really do get what you pay for. If you want quality, pay more for non Clearance Center items. With that being said, I'm sure a warranty was offered to you at the time of the purchase.

If you are going to go cheap, next time get a warranty.No, I am not an Art Van employee.

to LIsa Caldwell 1234 #1330570

I paid $1,000 for it...I knew it wasn't a high quality sectional, but 90 days old and falling apart? I figured I would be able to get at least a year or two out of it.