Style and Design

I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use.8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory.

This isnt wood! Called art van, and they said they dont warrenty it. Dont buy from them unless you want diaposable furniture.

Karma guys!!!Gonna get ya!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). darkcjw is overall dissatisfied with Art Van Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Art Van Furniture - Warranty Review from Sylvania, Ohio Art Van Furniture "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Sofa Review from Roseville, Michigan Art Van Furniture "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather Warranty bogus Art Van Furniture "We bought a $900 massage chair in 2012. We purchased and used the Art Van leather protection kit that the salesman said would cover this. The chair has now begun..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather sofa Art Van Furniture "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more