2.1
Style and Design

This was now my 4th furniture purchase from Art Van and I must say, that in the past, I have been very satisfied, up until now. It is now Thursday, and I purchased 8 dining chairs and a small stool on the previous Friday.

The furniture was supposed to have been delivered on this past Tuesday. Just for the heck of it, on Tuesday I called the Art Van central location in the Detroit area to try to track my delivery. They said they had no record of it. I hit the roof!

When I talked to the store where I purchased it, the agent tried to blame me for the mix-up. She also went on to state that they had tried to call me two times and left messages. So I went back to check my messages , and there were none. She had lied to me.

To make matters worse, the delivery got rescheduled for today, Thursday. However, when the delivery guy met me at the door, he said you're getting 4 boxes with 2 chairs in each box. Then he informed me then when I opened a box up, that the dining chairs had no legs. I found out on the spot that I had to put 4 legs on 8 chairs!

Never was this previously disclosed to me. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and will probably do it again on Art Van!

At this point I probably would probably will never return to an Art Van store! Too disappointed!

Review about: Art Van Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

WealthyNeanderthal

I agree, the Art Van sales culture is not the same as what it was years ago. They have lost my buisness and many of my work medical co-workers. The last thing people want it to spend their hard earned on money who arn't looking to take care of their customers.