Grand Rapids, Michigan

I wouldn't recommend that anyone buy furniture from art van..We bought a sectional couch that was manufactured wrong and had stuffing on the outside of it.I called and got a repair man out, he noticed what I said was true but lifted the couch cushion way to hard and ripped my actual cushion where it is connected to my couch.

I call to replace my couch and not it is not available, nor is there anything like it that they are willing to replace it with. They want me to pay to have the couch returned to them In order to select a couch I would like to replace it with in the same price range?? Keisha was extremely rude, the manager of the call service warranty center was rude unwilling to work anything out not find me something along the line of what I currently have.. When I would have just kept my couch.

But the repair man actually ripped in and made it worse. Never again will i buy something some this store.

It is a joke and you must have to be rude and untrained to obtain a job here!‪#‎artvan‬

I didn't like: Horrible customer service, Customer experience, Response of customer service, Management, Sales service manager.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss warranty issue, poor customer, damaged or defective / $700
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

I purchased a leather recliner sofa .The leather started peeling, the repairman came fixed the leather ,however,during the process the frame was broken.

It was in good condition. Iknow the repair man did it. I hardly ever sit on the sofa, now they sent the same repairman and he is saying they cannot fix the sofa. I would have to pay.

Only had the sofa since 2014.Art Van does not stand by their furniture.