I wouldn't recommend that anyone buy furniture from art van..We bought a sectional couch that was manufactured wrong and had stuffing on the outside of it.I called and got a repair man out, he noticed what I said was true but lifted the couch cushion way to hard and ripped my actual cushion where it is connected to my couch.

I call to replace my couch and not it is not available, nor is there anything like it that they are willing to replace it with. They want me to pay to have the couch returned to them In order to select a couch I would like to replace it with in the same price range?? Keisha was extremely rude, the manager of the call service warranty center was rude unwilling to work anything out not find me something along the line of what I currently have.. When I would have just kept my couch.

But the repair man actually ripped in and made it worse. Never again will i buy something some this store.

It is a joke and you must have to be rude and untrained to obtain a job here!‪#‎artvan‬

This reviewer shared experience about "warranty issue, poor customer, damaged or defective" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $700. This person is overall dissatisfied with Art Van Furniture. The most disappointing about a product or service at Art Van Furniture was customer experience, response of customer service and management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

I purchased a leather recliner sofa .The leather started peeling, the repairman came fixed the leather ,however,during the process the frame was broken.

It was in good condition. Iknow the repair man did it. I hardly ever sit on the sofa, now they sent the same repairman and he is saying they cannot fix the sofa. I would have to pay.

Only had the sofa since 2014.Art Van does not stand by their furniture.