Style and Design

This happened a few months ago .Same thing happen to us.

We bought the 10 year ware and right away the couch and loveseat had string unraveling so they came out twice to fix it and the 3rd time they replaced it. We also bought their leather protection kit that we used exactly how they said to. Well they switched the kits and we continued to use the new one cuz that's all they had and the couch started peeling . We called them and was told they would fix it or replace it.

They the Tech came out and said he couldn't fix it . They called us and we waited to long . Which we didn't we called a week after it happen since we had to leave town anyway. They said they won't replace it now or they would give us $700 but we had to give them the loveseat and the couch.

Which the loveseat only had a small minor little peel. I put blanket over them but didn't work cuz any kind of friction just made it peel more. You get off the couch and it peels , you clean it with their kit and it peels. we paid for the warranty but they won't honor it and just continue to lie.

The last time my husband called them they then tried to say they didn't sell our couches anymore and I had their ad right in front of me with the same couches. Don't buy from art van!

They lie and won't hold up to their warranty!Ps I'm tired of dealing with them.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Loveseat.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments