Very disappointed of how my couch is turning and how it's not cover under warranty.I called a tech 6/8/2017 for them to see my couch because its cracking.

I started noticing this when I moved out 5/20/2017. This couch has been in my basement and no one ever sat on this couch. It's ridiculous of why this couch is not cover under that warranty that's the whole point of me purchasing that warranty. The whole point of me calling right away because that's when I started noticing is slowly cracking every time I use leather conditioner.

The fact that I only had this couch for less than 2 years it shouldn't be doing this. We used our cleaner/conditioner once a month or whenever its necessary. I was told I should of called right away, well that's why I called because we notice it cracking. I am not happy with Artvan warranty.

I have been buying furniture from Art van so many times and spent a lot. Why would I pay almost $300 to get my leather couch fix when it should be cover.

I have a claim number 1522901.I just feel like I didn't get my money worth on warranty and couch.

Review about: White Couch Sectional Leather.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion