I purchased a wooden bed frame (sleigh bed with draws under) that was sold to me as a twin size. I was happy with it, so I decided I would get twin size bed from Art Van.

When the bed came a few days later, it was then that I noticed that the bed frame was an XL twin NOT a regular twin. Since 10 days had already past they did not want to return the furniture and give me the correct size frame! I told them I wouldn't mind an XL mattress...but they would not exchange that for me either. I purchased these items at separate Art Vans within a week apart.

The employees were excellent to work with but at the end of the day the store *** up and did not want to correct their error.

They called me back saying that the frame is supposed to be that way and that it is in fact the correct size...which I know is complete BS. I'm going to print that picture out and have the manager sign & write this is correct so I can send it in with my dispute paper work I'll be filling against Art Van.

Comments

The employees were excellent, but the store messed up? Oh the inanimate store sent it to you, but at least the people didn't mess up!