1.6

Me and my boyfriend just bought a new house and I mean new just built... so we have been In need of all new furniture ( we didn't keep any and I mean anything from our last places) now we have been looking all over the place and I knew a girl there so I went in and she helped us...

okay just putting it out there she was amazing very great and still is trying to help us, but any way we had bought a Couch, 2 tables, a dining table, bar stools, a bed, a bed frame, 2 end tables and an fire place entertainment-center... all in all $17,000 now that's a lot of money.... any way a week into having this stuff I started breaking out in hives not knowing what it was from was making me crazy so I got up while we were laying in bed and look done and there was blood on my bed... wtf BLOOD!!!

Then I look over and there's this little copper colored bug running away from the spot... I jumped so high and screamed "babe look up bed bugs" and sure a *** it was... called the store they told me I was "sol and now that they know it has it they will not except anything back... okay I under that we got them from you and the lady tells me "all of the drivers go through extensive training...

wtf no they don't I have family that works as a delivery man for them. So now I'm out all the money and we have to exterminate these things another $600 the first treatment and 300 the second and most places only give you a 30 day... like really I have to do this every 30 days....

any way never shop at an art van I had been a customer sense I was a child with my parents... never again

Product or Service Mentioned: Art Van Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Bed bugs .

Comments

This happened to me!!! I bought my sofa, chair, and ottoman.

BOUGHT A 6 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY for everything and yet it can’t solve *** bed bugs. Now my whole apartment is infested. Also, had to go to the doctors to get on medication because the bed bugs were carrying a disease. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM ART VAN.

Also, talked to the manager there named ***** and he was so rude and was telling me it was my fault. I just hope this business goes out business soon.

I bought furniture from them around the same exact time! I have the same exact problem!

Please.....maybe a friends house and you bought it home, head lice in schools ,blame the teacher my child did not have head lice i washed his hair....Hello.......

Yes, order from Dearborn, I didn't notice at first because the furniture is brown, the other day I notice a bug and it was a bed bug. So I look on all the furniture I order sure as *** it had bed bugs.

Like what the *** this is crazy. And will not take this back

Was this anywhere near bay city mi? Please email me if you can.

Jeremyschwartz2000@yahoo.com

Your spouse is probably doing something he shouldn't and brought the bugs home..