Update added by user May 15, 2015
paid 65.00 to have service guy come out and tell me it couldn't be fixed
Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2015
purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish.Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service department to come out to see if it can be fixed.
Was told because of MI weather - I had my mothers set for over 35 years and nothing happened to it - salesman very rude. Have always brought from them but NEVER WILL AGAIN.
I know I'm just a little fish in a big pond but being treated like this just isn't right.They should make this right by the consumer
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- New headboard
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bedroom Suite
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So disappointed in Art Van Furniture right now! Ordered new dining room set and it took several weeks on back order to get. I was so excited to put it..."
- "i will never ever buy furniture from art van again I don't even have it paid off and it's falling apart. A friend of my mine new someone that worked..."
- "This is unacceptable Artvan. Who sends out this kind of garbage? $1000 gets you this from Artvan and poor customer service to boot...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "I ordered three swimsuits. All had flaws. Sent photos showing the poor quality of the items I received. Wanted to give me store credit. Why would I want to buy..."