Update added by user May 15, 2015
paid 65.00 to have service guy come out and tell me it couldn't be fixed
Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2015
purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish.Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service department to come out to see if it can be fixed.
Was told because of MI weather - I had my mothers set for over 35 years and nothing happened to it - salesman very rude. Have always brought from them but NEVER WILL AGAIN.
I know I'm just a little fish in a big pond but being treated like this just isn't right.They should make this right by the consumer
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- New headboard
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bedroom Suite
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a table and chairs from the Mission Hills Collection that were described as; Construction: Constructed using veneers over wood and select solids. The select solids turn out to be plastic!..."
- "I both a bunk bed on March 13, 2012 when we received the bunk bed all parts of screws are missing. I'm not happy at all. Also the furnature has..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "I ordered three swimsuits. All had flaws. Sent photos showing the poor quality of the items I received. Wanted to give me store credit. Why would I want to buy..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."