Novi, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

Update by user May 15, 2015

paid 65.00 to have service guy come out and tell me it couldn't be fixed

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2015

purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish.Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service department to come out to see if it can be fixed.

Was told because of MI weather - I had my mothers set for over 35 years and nothing happened to it - salesman very rude. Have always brought from them but NEVER WILL AGAIN.

I know I'm just a little fish in a big pond but being treated like this just isn't right.They should make this right by the consumer

Review about: Bedroom Suite.

I didn't like: Policy, Customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $1400
Preferred solution New headboard

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Art Van Furniture - Leather Warranty bogus Art Van Furniture "We bought a $900 massage chair in 2012. We purchased and used the Art Van leather protection kit that the salesman said would cover this. The chair has now begun..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Customer Art Van Furniture "I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather sofa Art Van Furniture "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Review about Couch from Crown Point, Indiana Art Van Furniture "The worst experience ever. I had s couch delivered and the delivery drivers destroyed my house. All my trim and my doors. They took a hammer to my walls. When..." Read more Lied to and discriminated against by bingohall.ag Bingohall "I have been playing at bingohall.ag for some time and had deposited thousands of dollars and one day I go to login and it said my account had been locked..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more