Update added by user May 15, 2015
paid 65.00 to have service guy come out and tell me it couldn't be fixed
Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2015
purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish.Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service department to come out to see if it can be fixed.
Was told because of MI weather - I had my mothers set for over 35 years and nothing happened to it - salesman very rude. Have always brought from them but NEVER WILL AGAIN.
I know I'm just a little fish in a big pond but being treated like this just isn't right.They should make this right by the consumer
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- New headboard
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bedroom Suite
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have tried to resolve this issue in an amicable way but this Company will not make good on their products, I purchased approximately $12,000 at this store to include..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "I ordered three swimsuits. All had flaws. Sent photos showing the poor quality of the items I received. Wanted to give me store credit. Why would I want to buy..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."