Update by user May 15, 2015

paid 65.00 to have service guy come out and tell me it couldn't be fixed

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2015

purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish.Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service department to come out to see if it can be fixed.

Was told because of MI weather - I had my mothers set for over 35 years and nothing happened to it - salesman very rude. Have always brought from them but NEVER WILL AGAIN.

I know I'm just a little fish in a big pond but being treated like this just isn't right.They should make this right by the consumer

Phylm wrote the review because of warranty issue at Art Van Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1400 and wants Art Van Furniture to "new headboard".

The most disappointing in user's experience was policy and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Art Van Furniture bedroom suite for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments