2.0
Style and Design

I purchased a new mattress and box springs four years ago. In areas where I slept, the mattress is sinking.

I called the warranty number and they sent a gentleman to measure the sinking areas. They use a weighted string across the mattress and then a foam block to measure the low parts. The low parts has to have sunk 1-1/2 inches (not good for the back). He said it only had sunk 1".

I only weigh 108 and the mattress should not have sunk under my weight. The string methods is a scam. After he left, I used a measuring stick with a level in it and can prove that the mattress has sunk at least or more than1-1/2. I called the warranty number again and requested he return.

Oh my! Younhave to wait a month before requesting another customer service visit. The bedding sinks right into the low spot and it looks horrible.

So, when you hear, "take the test," don't take the test. Art Van failed the honorable test and has no interest in your customer satisfaction.

Review about: Mattress.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Replace this cheaply made mattress with one of better quality..

I didn't like: Product quality, Quality.

Comments

Artvansucks_2018

Experiencing same issue the are so full of crap and the also lost a great customer please post your results if issue is handled