I bought a table and chairs from the Mission Hills Collection that were described as;
Construction: Constructed using veneers over wood and select solids.
The select solids turn out to be plastic! All the trim on the set is plastic that scratches easily and shows white against the dark oak set color. I called corporate and set up an in home visit from their repair people. They said it was a cheap set, what do I expect! I was told I should have shopped at Gormans if I wanted quality. I called back to corporate and was told that they will not take the set back as it is over the 30 day return period. I can pay to have the plastic repainted or they will give me 15% off a new dinning set. This is crappy service. I'll take my money elsewhere.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mission Hills Collection
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I am on my 3rd set from Art Van. First set couldnt be fixed and was horribly made. Went back in and spent over $1000 to get an all leather..."
- " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "i took my Lincoln in for an all wheel alignment only because my steering wheel was shifted counter clockwise a bit. There were no other issues with how the car..."
- "I have been in the top 10% of sellers. I promote, share, have a great following, have 5 star ratings and sell multiple items and bundles each week. ..."
- "I thought this a reputable company, but now that I see to post a review I understand that is NOT the case! What a lowlife company this is. I placed an order on..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."