Your web site does not give the ability to email a concern to corporate , I can only assume this is by design. I came in to the Mt.

Pleasant store in October and paid cash for a dining room set as well as a recliner sofa. The delivery was delayed for three weeks awaiting the items to come in. When finally delivered November 26th the table top was damaged , the delivery team was very professional and called the store assuring me the new table top would be delivered the following Saturday. On the following Friday December 2nd I called the store as I had not received the confirmation call of delivery.

The representative apologized and stated the table top was never re-ordered , he offered a $50 in store credit and guaranteed the table top would be delivered today December 10th. I received the confirmation call yesterday , scheduled a day away from activity to ensure I was home (I live alone) and was called this morning to find the table top was damaged again. At this point I am wondering if the table top was ever even re-ordered the second time. If this is the quality of furniture you carry then I must wonder if I should have ever shopped there to begin with.

I am left wondering if the recliner sofa will last given my experience as well.

Mark J. DeBenedictis 231-250-2005

Product or Service Mentioned: Art Van Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Delivery people.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 10, 2016.

Comments