Your web site does not give the ability to email a concern to corporate , I can only assume this is by design. I came in to the Mt.

Pleasant store in October and paid cash for a dining room set as well as a recliner sofa. The delivery was delayed for three weeks awaiting the items to come in. When finally delivered November 26th the table top was damaged , the delivery team was very professional and called the store assuring me the new table top would be delivered the following Saturday. On the following Friday December 2nd I called the store as I had not received the confirmation call of delivery.

The representative apologized and stated the table top was never re-ordered , he offered a $50 in store credit and guaranteed the table top would be delivered today December 10th. I received the confirmation call yesterday , scheduled a day away from activity to ensure I was home (I live alone) and was called this morning to find the table top was damaged again. At this point I am wondering if the table top was ever even re-ordered the second time. If this is the quality of furniture you carry then I must wonder if I should have ever shopped there to begin with.

I am left wondering if the recliner sofa will last given my experience as well.

Mark J. DeBenedictis 231-250-2005

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Art Van Furniture. the best about art van furniture delivery service from Art Van Furniture was delivery people. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments