3.5
Style and Design

Bought 2500 couch and 2 weeks later button came of tufting. Complained to store.

They delivered another couch and took that one back. That was the store because it was less than 90 days old. Well 1 year later that couch has a button that came off, and 7 buttons loose. I called the store and was told it is now under the Complete Care Warranty.

So I called warranty the same day 7-12-18 and they sent out repairman on 7-20-18 who said it was too much damage to fix in home, and deemed it defective. One week later 7-24-18 warranty called and said that it would have someone come get the couch and repair. So I will be out of a couch to sit on for 7 business days. Well that was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't heard from them.

I have left 4 voice mails different days but still no response. Seeing that this is the 2nd couch it only makes a case that it is poor workmanship. So whenever, if ever they "fix" the 8 buttons I'm pretty sure the other ones will fall off. I told "that" to warranty dept, and was told "if the others do fall off we'll examine that then, but we cannot give you credit toward another model, or give you another couch.

This is what Complete Care warranty covers..... repairs"

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I want another model couch, it is obviously of bad workmanship. That one is no longer carried by Art Van probably for this reason .

I liked: Store, And sales people are great.

I didn't like: Warranty policy and its unwillingness to satisfy customers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 07.

Comments

I have different but similar issues with Art Van - the warranty is a scam and their products are Junk!!