I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in the past, but overall had a wonderful experience with you.You sales people have been nothing but great to me, and you repair department has done a wonderful job.
But I would especially like to thank Kimbra Virgo.
She was a wonderful help to us, when we purchased our new couch, and chair, which we love.There is only one place that Art Van needs to improve, and that is their loan company, I'm not one of their biggest fans, but I As far as your loan company, this is not a complaint, it is simply a suggestion.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Just plain happy with all of the above.
- Product or service
- Art Van Furniture Staff
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Oh my god! I tried using it. After two minutes, burns and cuts all over my legs! It didn't even get the hair off! Don't use for your own safety!..."
- "Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind . Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."