Wyandotte, Michigan
5.0

I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in the past, but overall had a wonderful experience with you.You sales people have been nothing but great to me, and you repair department has done a wonderful job.

But I would especially like to thank Kimbra Virgo.

She was a wonderful help to us, when we purchased our new couch, and chair, which we love.There is only one place that Art Van needs to improve, and that is their loan company, I'm not one of their biggest fans, but I As far as your loan company, this is not a complaint, it is simply a suggestion.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Repair.

Reason of review: Just plain happy with all of the above..

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Art Van Furniture - Incorrect assembly Art Van Furniture "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather sofa Art Van Furniture "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Review about Leather Couch from Sylvania, Ohio Art Van Furniture "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Poor quality and terrible service! Art Van Furniture "We purchased a special order leather sectional including all available service/protection plans on 11/05/13 in the amount of $3,215.01. We took delivery 3/14 but the corner section was wrong..." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Yelp Sucks Yelp "I went to write a review on Yelp. I was having problems so I looked for customer service and there was none. Just a list of frequently asked questions. My..." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more