5.0

I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in the past, but overall had a wonderful experience with you.You sales people have been nothing but great to me, and you repair department has done a wonderful job.

But I would especially like to thank Kimbra Virgo.

She was a wonderful help to us, when we purchased our new couch, and chair, which we love.There is only one place that Art Van needs to improve, and that is their loan company, I'm not one of their biggest fans, but I As far as your loan company, this is not a complaint, it is simply a suggestion.

This reviewer shared experience about "just plain happy with all of the above." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Art Van Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments