I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in the past, but overall had a wonderful experience with you.You sales people have been nothing but great to me, and you repair department has done a wonderful job.
But I would especially like to thank Kimbra Virgo.
She was a wonderful help to us, when we purchased our new couch, and chair, which we love.There is only one place that Art Van needs to improve, and that is their loan company, I'm not one of their biggest fans, but I As far as your loan company, this is not a complaint, it is simply a suggestion.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Just plain happy with all of the above.
- Product or service
- Art Van Furniture Staff
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Oh my god! I tried using it. After two minutes, burns and cuts all over my legs! It didn't even get the hair off! Don't use for your own safety!..."
- "Been hospitalized quite a few times...they told me hip I had put in infected,they took out and put spacer of some kind . Enjoyed new hip for 2 months til..."