Wyandotte, Michigan

I just wanted to tell you, that I have been dealing with Art Van furniture for the last five and a half years, I had a couple of issues in the past, but overall had a wonderful experience with you.You sales people have been nothing but great to me, and you repair department has done a wonderful job.

But I would especially like to thank Kimbra Virgo.

She was a wonderful help to us, when we purchased our new couch, and chair, which we love.There is only one place that Art Van needs to improve, and that is their loan company, I'm not one of their biggest fans, but I As far as your loan company, this is not a complaint, it is simply a suggestion.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Staff.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Just plain happy with all of the above. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Art Van Furniture - Less than 2 year old recliners Art Van Furniture " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..." Read more Review about Art Van Furniture Brannin Dining Room Set from Muskegon, Michigan Art Van Furniture "So disappointed in Art Van Furniture right now! Ordered new dining room set and it took several weeks on back order to get. I was so excited to put it..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Review about Leather Couch from Sylvania, Ohio Art Van Furniture "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Review about Couch from Crown Point, Indiana Art Van Furniture "The worst experience ever. I had s couch delivered and the delivery drivers destroyed my house. All my trim and my doors. They took a hammer to my walls. When..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Roca Labs - AMAZING Don Karl Juravin SAVED my life Roca Labs "I have been using the AMAZING invention of Don Karl Juravin from Roca Labs since Jan 2017. I started with a weight of 217 and my current weight is 178...." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more