I ordered more than $2,500 in Art Van Furniture and this is now the third time they have called to reschedule my delivery because all of the pieces are not available to be delivery.I am very disappointed because my sales associate did not give me adequate information on when my items would be available for delivery, otherwise I may chosen to purchase other items that would have been delivered in a more timely fashion, or I would have chosen to shop somewhere else.

I am very disappointed in Art Van and will not be recommending their services.They are always bragging about their sales, but maybe they should not be advertising so much if they do not have the inventory to supply their clients the items they have promised them in a timely manner!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of art van furniture delivery service. Art Van Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned art van furniture delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Art Van Furniture.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments