1.7
Style and Design

April 26th, i went to the store in Warren, MI and spent 5500 to buy a bedroom set, baby crib set and sectional and paid 400 to get everything shipped to Georgia.The sales person stated that i would get my stuff around May 5th.

My furniture was picked up May 2nd and delivered may 8th. Well, I had ordered a brown sectional couch, i received part brown part blue couch. when going through my pay receipt, i noted that i was also over charged on my bedroom set, instead of charging me 600, i was charged 900. They charged me separately for eache piece instead of a bundle.

I called Artvan online same day i received my furniture. The said they would look into it and see what they could do. May 12th (4 days later) i hadn't heard anything back. I called back and they person i worked with fixed my order and stated they would send me the right couch and a missing dresser mirror and refund me 130 dollars.

today is May 23rd, i haven't had anything back from art van and haven't received my money back. when i called customer service, they stated that they dont plan on shipping my couch or mirror till beginning on June...and after takes 10 business days to get it after shipping. seriously?? ..

i house warming end of month and am stuck with a brown and blue couch that i paid for end of April.

i am soo disappointed and i can say this, will never buy anything else from them.i have never had such horrible service anywhere especially after spending all that money.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worst after sale service.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments