Style and Design

Not only did they mark up our door ways that were just freshly painted but also dragged the new mattress with the plastic still on over our hardwood floors and scratched them.We called and had the most horrible customer service ever!

I have never had anyone talk to me the way that Bill Stark and Lance Kerger did! They were so rude, condescending, and sexist towards me. If you think that they are a reputable company you are very wrong. They have dirty delivery people who do not care if they vandalize your home.

They flat out lied to my mother about taking the old mattress out of the house and left it half in the hall and our kitchen. I will never shop with them again.

They are just another slimy business and only care about the bottom line and that is not the customer but the amount of money they can stuff in the bank.Disgusting, and sad that the family is even a part of the Grosse Pointe Community.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: take money off my bill for lying, floor damage & defamation of charecter.

I didn't like: Attitude of customer service, Lack of owning responsibility for damage to home.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments