2.1
Style and Design

Purchased a love seat and couch April 2016, 2 months ago the furniture was looking like it was 5 years old, cushions lost their shape, and the fabric started to call up, like you see on polyester fabric.Called today to check on my options.

Well I was told this was in the clearance section, which I didn't consider it clearance because they had several pieces, and you could get different colors, and got matching pillows. Clearance to me is like the last piece or defected items etc, but not something they are still selling today when I went there.

Well I didn't buy the warranty, and don't remember even being offered it, but why should I, figured the furniture already had a warranty so why pay the extra, well lesson learned, "clearance" items don't come with any type of warranty.So basically it cost $70.00 to have some one come out and service the couch, $47.25 a piece for the foam cushion in side, and $54.00 for the casing times 2 each...$272.50 I could almost buy a new couch...again, the couch was 7 months old when it all went to ***.Never again, paying the *** off, and closing out my account.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: provide new cushions and the casings.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments