2.0

Art Van had a flyer that was mailed out and given out at the store for the Shelby Township location only. For purchases of $1499 minimum purchase a free Samsung Galaxy Tablet.

After spending over $2100 most of my purchases didn't count toward the $1499 purchase requirement. However there were NO stipulations indicated in the sale flyer. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and DECEPTIVE PRACTICES.

Had there been an asterisk after the $1499 and something reflecting exceptions to the $1499 minimum putchase then I could agree with that. May just return the order because it's the principle of if all and I hate lying and deception especially after enticing customers into your store.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Furniture Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

We were told that our purchase of a bed & mattress we were eligible for a 50" TV, approximateley one week after delivery we would receive an email from Elite Rewards with our personalized redemption code. For any questions we were to email artvancustomerscare@eliterewards.biz or call 800-746-0859 and a representative will happily assist you, well their is no email address or is their a representative to assist us at that phone number

There are always exclusions. As a former employee of Art Van I can tell you that all of their advertising says "See store for details". I bet if you read it again you will find that in there.