1.6

I bought a bed set from Scott Shruptrine (Art Van). I was told by the associate I could have 24 months interest free, which is what it says on my paperwork.

Approximately 12 months on I get told the credit company was charging me interest???? I contacted Art Van, and again and again to find out what was going on.

I was told Tidewater Credit Services do not offer 24 months interest free! Really but the document I have says 24 months and the document from Tidewater says 24 months.

I had paid off what I thought I owed well before the 24 months.

Art Van said I signed a 12 month contract, news to me so I asked for a copy and low and behold I had never received a copy of said contract AND it was signed by someone else, not my signature. I sent them a copy of my signature, nothing like on the 'contract'

So now they say they looked into it and my wife signed it, no she didn't! They wouldn't even talk to her on the phone because it was my name on the alleged contract.

As far as they're concerned the matter is finished *** BS

Preferred solution: Take responsibility for your employee falsifying a signature and causing me to may interest..

I liked: Sales person great.

I didn't like: Bad service and, Lying and cheating by falsifying documents.

Comments