1.5
Style and Design

Bought our second set of furniture from art van. We were told it would be in on a certain day so we got rid of our furniture the night before.

I called the store the next day to find out someone put the date in wrong so we had to wait to get our furniture. After complaining about this, all they would do is give me a $50 gift certificate to art van. Then, not even two months after picking up my furniture, my dog jumps on the loveseat and puts two holes in the fabric. When I called art van they said that is not there problem and the warranty does not cover it.

I explained this is obviously a workmanship problem and she told me it doesn’t matter. Not even a week later, my dog jumps on the couch and here we go again with another hole. Over $1600 in new furniture and it is ruined. I even asked the sales lady if it would hold up to a bigger dog and she assured me it would because she has bigger dogs that are on the furniture and hers is doing great.

My dog rarely gets on the furniture and the part she put a hole in hardly ever gets sat on.

After checking out the holes, we found out the fabric is paper thin. Don’t buy from them unless you like throwing money away!

Product or Service Mentioned: Art Van Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 10.

Comments