3.2
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Bought a 3 piece, loveseat, recliner & couch. Loveseat and couch was delivered 2 weeks later.

Delivery guys scratched the leather on the side of the couch. They did keep the wrap while bringing the furniture in the house. They delivered the recliner two weeks later and it was left on my front porch.thru didn't bring in the in the house and didn't put it toge. They called me 5 minutes before arrival.

I saw them pull up front. I was not able to get out in 5 minutes, as they didn't call me ahead of time. I was few minutes late to get to the door. They never knocked or want the bell.

When I went out, they were tons by then. I called the delivery number and waited for 20 munites for someone to answer.

I ended up leaving a VM. I dought I will they will call back.

Review about: Art Van Furniture Delivery Service.

Comments

Horrible delivery service. The delivery guys are not professionals , they had a lift gate but did not use it instead one guy stood inside of the truck and the other guy lowered down the chest and put a dent in it.

Next item was a drawer chest as well and there was a large chip on the corner and large scrape mark .

The items were poorly wrapped with cloth but the bottoms were not covered a where all the damage was.

Rejected the delivery and waiting for new set.

Clear coat has a crack at all the seams , looks like this is from constant shaking and bumps during the drive .

Driver says that Art Van has these items transported from Michigan to us and we are in Chicago.

Called the lady at the Bedford Park store and she could not tell me about the delivery drivers because she cannot DICTATE instructions to the drivers cause they are third party delivery company and that Art Van does not have its own delivery drivers.

Took a whole day off of work and now have to take another day off , they charged a 120.00 dollars for this horrible delivery and would not wave it or offer me a free chair or lamp for the damaged cabinets . Never ever going to shop at Art Van they are your typical phony , shady sales people and treat there customers like crap because they dont make a good living.