We ordered a $1300 leather recliner at the Art Van Furniture Store in Taylor MI which was completed by their associate on line.Site and salesman said one to two weeks.

Two weeks went by and they said another two weeks or so and that we had to put it together ourselves! We said no thank you and to cancel it. They said we had to pay a restocking fee and a cancellation fee of over $400. WHAT?

When we tried to talk to salesman why should we pay anything when we never got anything he hung up on us!We will NEVER shop at Art Van again!

Review about: Art Van Furniture Recliner.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Being ripped off.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Art Van Furniture Sofa from Flint, Michigan Art Van Furniture "i will never ever buy furniture from art van again I don't even have it paid off and it's falling apart. A friend of my mine new someone that worked..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather sofa Art Van Furniture "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Poor quality and terrible service! Art Van Furniture "We purchased a special order leather sectional including all available service/protection plans on 11/05/13 in the amount of $3,215.01. We took delivery 3/14 but the corner section was wrong..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Bedroom set Art Van Furniture "purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish. Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more