We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.
2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to unzip the back and a middle leg support fell out-STILL IN THE BUBBLEWRAP!!!!. It had never been attached by the installation crew. Upon further inspection we realized the frame was broken in 2 places.
Please learn from our stupidity- you are not covered for anything AFTER 7 days!!!
This is a poor company at best and they will not stand by their product line.
Spend your money wisely; shop elsewhere.
J Less, Rockford, Mi.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van. I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off. I treated it with..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I had this installed at my home near Hastings, Mi where we have massive amounts of trees, I was concerned because the product sits flat and I told the sales..."
- "The technician called me to meet him at my home, so I left work. He showed up and said he couldn't replace the window because of a couple of small..."
- " Ate here 2 weeks ago and was very upset with the service and the food was worse. This has been our favorite place to eat so yesterday we..."