We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.
2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to unzip the back and a middle leg support fell out-STILL IN THE BUBBLEWRAP!!!!. It had never been attached by the installation crew. Upon further inspection we realized the frame was broken in 2 places.
Please learn from our stupidity- you are not covered for anything AFTER 7 days!!!
This is a poor company at best and they will not stand by their product line.
Spend your money wisely; shop elsewhere.
J Less, Rockford, Mi.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I had this installed at my home near Hastings, Mi where we have massive amounts of trees, I was concerned because the product sits flat and I told the sales..."
- " Ate here 2 weeks ago and was very upset with the service and the food was worse. This has been our favorite place to eat so yesterday we..."
- "The technician called me to meet him at my home, so I left work. He showed up and said he couldn't replace the window because of a couple of small..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."