My wife pointed Out that the couch was peeling (leather)Called the service center someone came out took pictures told me to call in three days. called back in four days.Art van Told me that they can repair it for $75 because I did not report it sooner than five days of noticing it.

I told them that I reported it right away to argue with them put me on hold for 20 minutes got back to me and said that split the cost and I would have to bring it into them. How do they know when I noticed it ?

They don’t .So their warrantee is not a warranty. I will update if there is an update PS don’t waste your money

Review about: Art Van Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Repair to my satisfaction .

I liked: Ronny the salesman.

I didn't like: Useless warranty.

Comments

I would like to know what kind of sectional this is? We just purchased one from art van but have not delivered yet.

Looks like the one we purchased. Synergy is the brand.

I am in the same situation with Art Van and and their so called leather couch. Real leather does not peel.

I am getting the corporate run around. Good money spent on junk and a hollow warranty.

Art Van is going to be staring in a U-Tube video about their poor product. The world is going to learn about Art Van.

SourBarracuda
to Ron R #1489475

I hate Art Van Furniture they could not give me free furniture its looks beautiful in the showroom their product is total junk

to Ron R #1493018

Real leather does peel its skin just like humans!!! If you don’t moisturize or clean it WILL PEEL!!! People need to take care of their furniture before writing bad reviews!!!