I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van.I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off.
I treated it with the treater that I bought from them and a few months later I noticed that the arms were doing the same thing and the back of the couch. So now I phoned Art Van and they sent out their technician. I was asked when did the back of the couch start wearing off I said about 2-3 months after I got it. He then (the tech) said oh well you should have called then so therefore you have no coverage.
So now I have a $1200.00 couch that looks like ***.
I have it on Craigslist for sale.Thanks Art Van
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
- Unqualified sales people
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..."
- "This is unacceptable Artvan. Who sends out this kind of garbage? $1000 gets you this from Artvan and poor customer service to boot...."
- "Just bought a 4 pk of zap Mac from the save a lot on stadium drive in Kalamazoo mi n didn't notice that they expired by July 02 of 2015...."
- "Yes this milk is 2 days past its exp date, but what is that black stuff inside the carton? Ive had old milk in my fridge before, but ive never..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."