I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van.I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off.

I treated it with the treater that I bought from them and a few months later I noticed that the arms were doing the same thing and the back of the couch. So now I phoned Art Van and they sent out their technician. I was asked when did the back of the couch start wearing off I said about 2-3 months after I got it. He then (the tech) said oh well you should have called then so therefore you have no coverage.

So now I have a $1200.00 couch that looks like ***.

I have it on Craigslist for sale.Thanks Art Van

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "fix it" as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Art Van Furniture and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about art van furniture sofa from Art Van Furniture was quality of furniture, unqualified sales people and management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Art Van Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Art Van Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Bonita Springs, Florida, United States #1255648

Well the technician has a point.You didn't just wake up one morning to the arm looking like that.

It was obviously happening over time. Should have made a service call the first time you noticed it.

Since you didnt, they consider it neglect.