I bought a leather sofa for $1200.00 (1st mistake) from Art Van.I noticed after 2-3 months that the back of the sofa was wearing off.
I treated it with the treater that I bought from them and a few months later I noticed that the arms were doing the same thing and the back of the couch. So now I phoned Art Van and they sent out their technician. I was asked when did the back of the couch start wearing off I said about 2-3 months after I got it. He then (the tech) said oh well you should have called then so therefore you have no coverage.
So now I have a $1200.00 couch that looks like ***.
I have it on Craigslist for sale.Thanks Art Van
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Quality of furniture
- Unqualified sales people
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is unacceptable Artvan. Who sends out this kind of garbage? $1000 gets you this from Artvan and poor customer service to boot...."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "The glass top shattered for our expensive patio furniture purchased from Art Van. The table umbrella caught a breeze, blew into the air, and shattered the glass top. Could have..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Just bought a 4 pk of zap Mac from the save a lot on stadium drive in Kalamazoo mi n didn't notice that they expired by July 02 of 2015...."
- "Yes this milk is 2 days past its exp date, but what is that black stuff inside the carton? Ive had old milk in my fridge before, but ive never..."