Art Van Furniture - Leather Warranty bogus
We bought a $900 massage chair in 2012.We purchased and used the Art Van leather protection kit that the salesman said would cover this.
The chair has now begun to peel and crack. Art Van will not honor their warranty. There are no rips or tears in the leather, but it is disintegrating. They claim that it has been going on too long which it has not.
There is supposed to be a 10 year warranty against peeling and flaking or manufacturer defects, but they said it's OUR fault, and they will not fix it.Shame on you Art Van, very disappointed.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not stand behind products
- Customer service representatives
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I just want the leather fixed
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Art Van Furniture Massage Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "Do I need to say anything else..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."