Art Van Furniture - Leather Warranty bogus
We bought a $900 massage chair in 2012.We purchased and used the Art Van leather protection kit that the salesman said would cover this.
The chair has now begun to peel and crack. Art Van will not honor their warranty. There are no rips or tears in the leather, but it is disintegrating. They claim that it has been going on too long which it has not.
There is supposed to be a 10 year warranty against peeling and flaking or manufacturer defects, but they said it's OUR fault, and they will not fix it.Shame on you Art Van, very disappointed.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not stand behind products
- Customer service representatives
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I just want the leather fixed
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Art Van Furniture Massage Chair
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."