Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0

We bought a $900 massage chair in 2012.We purchased and used the Art Van leather protection kit that the salesman said would cover this.

The chair has now begun to peel and crack. Art Van will not honor their warranty. There are no rips or tears in the leather, but it is disintegrating. They claim that it has been going on too long which it has not.

There is supposed to be a 10 year warranty against peeling and flaking or manufacturer defects, but they said it's OUR fault, and they will not fix it.Shame on you Art Van, very disappointed.

Preferred solution: I just want the leather fixed.

I didn't like: Do not stand behind products, Customer service representatives, False advertising.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Art Van Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Carleton, Michigan Art Van Furniture "The recent experience my family and I had with Art Van would probably be one of the worst customer service encounters I have had yet to date. We went..." Read more Review about Art Van Furniture Sofa from Flint, Michigan Art Van Furniture "i will never ever buy furniture from art van again I don't even have it paid off and it's falling apart. A friend of my mine new someone that worked..." Read more Review about Art Van Furniture Dining Room Chair from Alto, Michigan Art Van Furniture "I've bought 2 dining room tables from this place and several couches. I will no longer shop here. Dining room table chairs are junk. The cross bars break and they..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Less than 2 year old recliners Art Van Furniture " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..." Read more Colonial Van Lines - Do yourself a favor and just rent a POD Colonial Van Lines "The process started out fine. I worked with Andrew in the sales department and he assured me repeatedly that they always overestimate the weight of everything so that there are..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Must Cure Obesity Co.- SCAM ALERT! Must Cure Obesity Co "As a person looking for a weight loss plan I found this company and it is easy to see that it is owned by the same person that owns Roca..." Read more Mercari - They do NOT care about YOU Mercari "Please remember, the Mercari team does not give 0 F***''s about you, always know this. I (was) a seller. I sold tons of stuff. I wrapped my packages in pink..." Read more