Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first, which I did. I took the position with them that they sold me these chairs and warrantees based on the fact that they were leather. Turns out they were not leather but polyurethane. Shouldn't they have sold me a polyurethane warrantee? They even sold me a "leather protection kit" ,what they sold me wasn't leather. WTF! At this point my chairs are toast and Art Van has refused to honor both warranties. ($250) One was a 5 year full product defect warrantee which should cover the broken down chair arms. (very boney) and the other the 10 year full leather protection warrantee. LOL. These chairs will be 2 years old in April. Bottom line is that I am headed to court with this dishonest company as I don't care what it costs. If you choose to buy a product from Art Van I wouldn't suggest buying the warrantee as they seem to deny the claims based on the fact that you didn't report it to them within 5 days (Arbitrary). This is only information contained online and not shown to you when you purchase it. I asked for a full refund ($250) on the warranties and $100 each for the chairs as they will be thrown out. They offered me a $300 store credit (Woop-tee-do) so I told them I would not except anything less than honoring the warrantee to repair them or replacing the chairs. Can't wait to explain it to a judge. Going for the max allowed in small claims. Have many hours in court as a police officer.
Please share this so we can get the word out about Art Van.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "I recently ordered a steak and egg bagel at Panera bread and this is what I received! I was totally shocked and disappointed that Panera bread would serve this to..."
- "Do these flowers look the same?? No they sent me a green Easter basket instead of the butterfly dish, that's just false advertisement and they know it wouldn't even try..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."