We purchased 2 mattress sets from Art Van in Shelby Twp and bought their "Total satisfaction policy" for the sum of$149.99 for each set..At the time of purchase we were told if we didn't have any problems with them in 60 days that the $299.98 would be returned to us..I have called 3 times and went to the store 2 times to see the salesman, who turn"s out to be the manager of that department, am told he isn't in today but will be in all the next day, which he never shows up, to get my money back and the service department people tell me they don't refund it in cash but they give it back in the form of an in store purchase..At no time during these purchases were we told that our refund would be anything but cash...

Related: The Dump Mattress Review from Los Angeles, California

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mattress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Katie

We are having the same issue!We were told we would get the 149.99 back but no knew ever bothrrred to say in the form of in store credit!

They made me speak to the sales lady that sold us the mattress and she wouldn't even let me speak. She just kept saying no, nope, no I didn't.

Not only is it in the form of in store credit but it also expires in 8 weeks!What a scam!

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1259470

That is correct.They will send you an in store credit.

I'm sure the salesperson failed to mention that.That happened a lot when I worked for them.