WE decided to purchase a new mattress and were lured in by the Art Van advertising.Over the Memorial Day Weekend I saw an add for savings as well as a free bike with purchase.

Strike # 1 when we got to the store we were told the bikes were all gone. Our salesman told us they only had a few and they were gone in the first half day. Seems they run this scam fairly regularly I was told. Strike # 2 so we decided to continue on and go through the sleep evaluation since we were there.

The result was that we needed a mattress with firm on one side and medium on the other side. We were shown a number of mattresses and agreed on one and placed an order. Strike # 3 the bed arrived and they initially said they would not take our old mattress. Seems the salesman did not tell us there was a $25 charge for mattress removal.

Ultimately the delivery man agreed to take it but not without pressure. Strike # 4 the mattress we got was not a mixed firmness but a "blended" one whatever that means.

So why did we go through the evaluation and why were we not told it was not two different firmnesses.When I called I was told sorry but there is no return on mattresses.

Review about: Original Mattress Factory Mattress.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion