2.8
Style and Design

We bought a bunk bed & a sectional on Apr.01, 2017 .

But when we got the bunk bed on Apr.4, we are very disappointed about it. 1. The color was Charcoal, which is not we wanted. We wanted brown.

2. When we saw the bed in store, it stays with ladder, and we were be told everything included, except cabinet besides the bed. But when we received it, it did not have ladder. Without a ladder, it will be very dangerous for kids to climb.

Also, when we were in store, no one told us the ladder was excluded. We are misleading. 3. The design has some problem.

The bed only contains 4pc slat for each bed. The slats are very weak if put mattress on, and this will be very dangerous for kids. If we want to use it, we must buy more slat for safety. When I saw the bed Tue.

night, I called the custom service right away, and was told someone will call us Wednesday. But nobody called us on Wed. I called Art Van twice and even email to a consultant on Apr. 06.But until now nobody responded to me.

Therefore, I strongly request to return the bed for free of charge because reasons above.

Otherwise, I will continue to complaining and share my nightmare with public.Regards, Julia

Review about: Art Van Furniture Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Bad quality, Worst after sale service, Poor follow-up, I couldnt report a problem with my furniture after delivery.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

200 for a bunk bed I would expect poor quality we spent a thousand on our set from art van over 15 years ago it still looks great and is awesome quality.