Waterford Township, Michigan

The back of the couch I bought is coming off and there are several exposed staples that are sharp enough to cut you if you get too close to them. I bought the couch last year at Art Van, the Hall rd store. Also two of the legs are cracked. When I called customer service they said in effect "we will do nothing about those problems."

They want to charge me to fix the problems. I wouldn't trust that either

That's the quality level you can expect at Art Van and the level of customer service you can expect - if you are daring enough to shop there!

Review #191760 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Research before youbuy from Ar

Bought a warranty...I think a couch has a warranty that it automatically comes with.Art Van is known for not honoring their warranty and shoddy service.

And...deceptive sales.Need we say more??

Bonnie White

Maybe you should have bought a warranty! Just a thought...

dobsylyn

I'll be sure to avoid this company. Thanks for sharing this info.

Art Van Furniture - Review about Leather Couch from Sylvania, Ohio Art Van Furniture "Terrible horrible warranty service, the tech insulted our intelligence when he concluded its leather color fading (after 6 months of purchase), we requested second look and he would not change..." Read more Review about Art Van Furniture Storage Cocktail Table from Clarksville, Tennessee Art Van Furniture "I spent $500 on a cocktail table for a room we barely use. 8 months later the vanier top is peeling off, this table is documented as rustic hickory. ..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Bedroom set Art Van Furniture "purchased in 2011 for 1400.00 was not offered or told about the 5 year warranty only on finish. Headboard frame coming apart - have to pay a there service..." Read more Art Van Furniture - Leather Warranty bogus Art Van Furniture "We bought a $900 massage chair in 2012. We purchased and used the Art Van leather protection kit that the salesman said would cover this. The chair has now begun..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more