1.3
Style and Design

My furniture is 18 mos old. A cushion has tore at the binding.

A throw pillow has split open. The fabric has pulled leaving frays all over the cushions. We keep our furniture covered with furniture protectors. Today i was told i could either pay for a tech to cvome out and repair cushion.

Or purchase a new replacement cover for cushions. That would mean to purchase 3 new covers. No art van. I am done with you.

I would highly recommend a customer to think twice about ever purchasing from you. We never will again!!!

Review about: Art Van Furniture Cushion.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have had my couches for two years and have them coming out for the third time for this same problem that started less than a year after we purchased the furniture. Almost every single cushion has frayed at the seams.

We did buy the warranty so they have all been replaced so far, but the quality on this furniture is simply awful. Will never buy another thing from them again.

I had the same issues but after one month. I specifically asked for durable furniture and within a month the cushions and pillows began to fray.

When I called they said you didn't buy a warranty. I told them it was not even 30 days and I was not letting go.

They sent me replacement covers 2 months later. I refuse to buy anything else from them.