2.7
Style and Design

I bought a couch from Art Van in Aurora, Il. Litte did I know, and I was never explained that I would have to assemble the legs.

This is the first I issue I noticed when it was delivered The next issue was the corner of the new couch had wear and tear. I went back to the store and was told I needed to call a tech service number, first sign of bad business is no face to face interaction. I called the next day and a tech came out. They ordered a new arm and it is being sent so they can come back out and install.

However, this brings me to question the quality, and now my new couch will already have a “accident report”, which will decrease the life of the couch. Note: I left the packaging on to prove that the couch came this way. There was no arugument. The tech said to finish assembling the couch as I wait for the part.

Lifting up the couch I realized how cheap it is, the whole thing is super light. The quality is just not there. I go to install the legs and realized I can not get the right rotatations in to have the legs flush against the bottom of the couch, the spacing is horrible and screwing in the final screw shifted the leg as it moves due due to the lack of that final rotation. I had my eye on another couch that was slightly more.

I should have gotten it, I normally am a “you get what pay for guy” but I did like the look, but as it sits here, it isn’t not the couch i saw in the store. The lack of the sales explaining the legs, the fact a arm is being replaced on a new couch, and the legs not fitting right is horribly disappointing. Over all issues. 1.

Pillows are understuft. 2. Seat cushions are over stuft. 3.

Legs don’t sit flush. 4. Wear and tear on a brand new couch, proving this will only last a few years. 5.

Super light, poor quality.

I can saw, the call center has been at least ok so far, and the sales rep was nice, just lacking to inform the consumer. Hopefully there can a be resolve.

Comments

The whole place is a scam!! Their furniture is just overpriced Value City quality!

I will never shop there again!

NEVER! Dont actually it on the couch - because there will be no stuffing in 3 years and they will tell you thats normal wear and tear.