2.1
Style and Design

I bought a mattress for my son and the side is caving in. On June 28 they came out and looked at it I have had it for a year and a 1/2 and it has a 10 year warranty I have yet to hear back from anyone even though I have called 3 times and left three messages this is the WORST coustomer services I have ever dealt with.

1st the guy comes out and says it looks like someone sits on that side of the bed—so it caves in? 2. He said it is not warranty if it has any stains—well I was like it looks perfect to me so he brings out this light and finds two spots one the size of a quarter and the other the size of a dime that you cannot see unless you have this light on it. 3.

It has been two weeks and NO ONE has bothered to call me to tell me if they are going to back up their warrenty even though I have called them 3 times and left messages.

Art Van you should be ashamed of how you treat customers I have bought 2 living room sets and a set of mattress in the past two years from you and you cannot bother to back up your warranty or even call me back. I guess it is time to take my business elsewhere

Comments