Update by user Apr 21

still no response from art van furniture on elston ave in chicago.mI will be contacting the BBB & some very powerful politicians I know 7 lawyers in Chicago if they don't want to resolve this.

Original review posted by user Apr 15

I called Friday night 4/14/17 & spoke to a male manager at the Elston store in Chicago about a price match guarantee.My price was based on when the product was $1499.There was a discount going on but the price & other incentives had really changed for the better.

He hung up on me as I tried to renegotiate a better price since the the Company had a better sale going on. This no way to treat a customer that just spent $2000 on sofa's. The manager was very unprofessional in talking to me & then hanging up, I also made a sale for one of reps when I was in the store to speak to my sales person but he called in sick. There was salesman who was showing the exact same couches I had purchased & I asked the sale rep if I could politely interrupt and told the family that my family just purchased the same sofas & pitched the great features.

The salesman ended up getting the sale due to my comments & opinion. The sales rep told me if I worked for them I would be very successful as I know how to deal with people. I am very disappointed in managers handling of my situation. You will not get reat customers if the employees treat the customer's this way.

I won't be getting delivery on my sofa's until June.Sincerely Mark Sugai

Review about: Powerrecining Sofa.

I didn't like: Customer service, Response of customer service.

1.7
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Letitgo

Lmao....Art Van is not like eBay dummy. You can't just go in and make a bid on something and expect them to coddle to you because "you helped make a sale". Pretty much the dumbest thing I've read all day!!

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1316384

Watch out if you decide to buy from ART VAN FURNITURE. They have very poor customer service especially the male managers at the Elston ave.store in Chicago. They treat you very poorly once you have made your purchase b/c now they got your money