We purchased a special order leather sectional including all available service/protection plans on 11/05/13 in the amount of $3,215.01. We took delivery 3/14 but the corner section was wrong so it was ordered again, took re-delivery 7/14.
By fall there were several spots peeling, general breakdown of cushions and reclining pieces were becoming loose so we requested replacement of defective pieces and told no way possible. A repair person was sent with a wrench, dye and a hairdryer 11/14. We were told he can TRY and cover the peeling dye but the cushions were not covered because it's wear and tear (less than 6 months) and he is not required to,but he would do us a favor and tighten bolts for us so the pieces will be sturdy again.
Once again the leather is peeling and the cushions are sinking worse so we have requested another option for this JUNK furniture. We are still told there are no options but repair of the leather and offered the above routine again.
Do NOT buy anything from this company!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "The glass top shattered for our expensive patio furniture purchased from Art Van. The table umbrella caught a breeze, blew into the air, and shattered the glass top. Could have..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- " i recently brought those jeans and as you can see they have a rip in them that i did not notice and the would not take them back even..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."