100% full Not resolved

We purchased a special order leather sectional including all available service/protection plans on 11/05/13 in the amount of $3,215.01. We took delivery 3/14 but the corner section was wrong so it was ordered again, took re-delivery 7/14.

Related: Art Van Furniture - Worst furniture buying experience ever from this Art Van store!!!

By fall there were several spots peeling, general breakdown of cushions and reclining pieces were becoming loose so we requested replacement of defective pieces and told no way possible. A repair person was sent with a wrench, dye and a hairdryer 11/14. We were told he can TRY and cover the peeling dye but the cushions were not covered because it's wear and tear (less than 6 months) and he is not required to,but he would do us a favor and tighten bolts for us so the pieces will be sturdy again.

Once again the leather is peeling and the cushions are sinking worse so we have requested another option for this JUNK furniture. We are still told there are no options but repair of the leather and offered the above routine again.

Do NOT buy anything from this company!

Review about: Sectional Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Art Van Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Did you purchase the leather protection warranty?If so, peeling is covered under that warranty as long as you kept up the maintenance with your leather protection kit.

Also, reporting it as soon as you see the first defect is very important. If it looks like you let it sit like that for a while, that is considered neglect and they will not cover it. I would definitely contact the service department and speak with a service manager.

Again, if you maintained it properly and reported the defects in a timely manner, they should cover it.Good luck.

They LITERALLY have the worst quality furniture. I had an awful experience with no resolve and know many others with this same problem. It seems all they care about is moving their merchandise and not about how their customers have to live with this junk afterwards