1.4K views

Brought a living room set for $1699, Financed it for 12 mths, more than double the price. I would have came out cheaper with a rent to own company.

Art Van uses them as their finance company, trust me. Don't do it. When I realized what was happening I asked for an early payoff and thought I was finished with them.

But the next month, they charged me a payment like they were due another payment. Then when I requested my money refunded they everyone acted as if I was the one who committed the error and said it would be a week to 10 days, but took the money out of account in a manner of minutes.

This person wrote the review because of "misinformation given" at Art Van Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Art Van Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being misinformed. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Art Van Furniture and progressive leasing furniture leasing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I used progressive to pay off my mattress from Art Van. I think you needed to read the contract more thoroughly, because progressive is a 90 day same as cash program, not 12 months.

After 90 days, sure, you can extend the finance term to 12 months, but a 1.99x multiplier will be applied to the remaining balance (hence the "double the price"). I know this is an old review, but I hope this information helps you in the future.