1.5K views

Brought a living room set for $1699, Financed it for 12 mths, more than double the price. I would have came out cheaper with a rent to own company.

Art Van uses them as their finance company, trust me. Don't do it. When I realized what was happening I asked for an early payoff and thought I was finished with them.

But the next month, they charged me a payment like they were due another payment. Then when I requested my money refunded they everyone acted as if I was the one who committed the error and said it would be a week to 10 days, but took the money out of account in a manner of minutes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Progressive Leasing Furniture Leasing.

Reason of review: Misinformation given.

I didn't like: Being misinformed.

Comments

I used progressive to pay off my mattress from Art Van. I think you needed to read the contract more thoroughly, because progressive is a 90 day same as cash program, not 12 months.

After 90 days, sure, you can extend the finance term to 12 months, but a 1.99x multiplier will be applied to the remaining balance (hence the "double the price"). I know this is an old review, but I hope this information helps you in the future.