Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

How to warranty my furniture

My recline on my couch just broke!! I have a warrenty on it . How can I get fixed?

#1957749

In March, Art Van announced it would close all of its company-owned and liquidate its inventory. Days later, it filed for bankruptcy. In late March, due in part to the coronavirus pandemic, the retailer laid off its employees and suspended all sales. Gardner-White is Offering Warranties to Customers Who Lost Theirs in the Art Van Liquidation. Try contacting Gardner White customer service for details by phone at (248) 481-2200.
Advertisements

What stores can I shop at and use my art van credit card now that they’re closed?

by Merrily

I have an open credit card with art van who is now closed. What other affiliated stores can I shop and use my credit card?

0 answers

How do I get a refund?

by Arletta

My Mother Paid for a chair by personal check at Wolf Furniture in Altoona, Pa. They had to order it and then went out of business and she never received my chair or a refund.

0 answers

Warranty?

I bought a 4 year warranty 14 days ago with my couch...I want my money for that warranty back..$398... I will never be able to use it now that your closing.

1 answer
I am requesting my warranty funds be returned to me! Your not answering calls or questions online!! I'm owed $257.25
View

who do I call to clean my furniture

1 answer
In order to clean your furniture, you can contact Art Van Clean Team by phone at 844-282-5326 or by email at info@artvancleanteam.com
View

new chest has a strong smell from the finish used.

How do I get rid of the stain smell from my new chest? Can't put clothes in because smell is so strong. Help!!!

1 answer

Your question seems to be quite specific. The best way to get the answer is to reach out to Art Van Furniture Service Department at 888 427-**** or at 800 662-**** and ask Art Van Furniture customer support representatives for assistance.

My bill is nothing

Hello.my bill is nothing can you send me my bill please

1 answer

Please contact Art Van Furniture Customer Service at (866) 396-8254 or at (877) 898-1970 for any billing concerns. You can also email at onlineorders@artvan.com and ask Art Van Furniture customer support representatives for assistance.

Questions 7