We moved back to Michigan after a missionary trip for two years in South America.Some families helped us and we were able to purchase furniture once we purchased a home.

We wanted to purchase from a local Michigan company. ArtVan "seemed" to be a good place. We purchased multiple couches. We also purchased a service agreement and they provided all the leather care liquid.

We used the liquid on the furniture as directed. Within just a couple of years, one of the couches leather started pealing. It was horrible. We called service because the couch was under the agreement.

The service technician came to our home and denied any service. He stated, "you have the old care liquid. We have new liquid for this." I said, "this is the care package you all gave us." He explained that they discontinued that package after they gave it to us. I asked how could we have known.

He said they don't update customers but he cannot support the counch and left. Poor, poor, poor.

This was obviously an excuse!Since then, I have spoken to many families who had the exact same experience!

Review about: Art Van Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Art Van Furniture?

Comments

Utica, Michigan, United States #1296243

We were told the same thing this morning. Still waiting on a resolution

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1294152

I agree!!! Rips...stains...only 3 of us live in our home....I'm not putting up with this.

Prettyeyes414
to Anonymous Chicago, Illinois, United States #1303469

Same here! I will never shop with them again, recommended all my friends to stay clear of them!