Bed broke first night I went to go to bed.Went to lowes to buy supplies to fix it, tried to get Reimbursed and I had to call over 5X to get a 25$ off.
After the repair man came to my house for the nightstand that was cracked, he said it couldn't be fixed and to get a new one picked up.
Literally just picked one up and opened the box and the new one is cracked.The people in the store were delightful, but the customer derive lines are horrible and I will not be furnishing the rest of my house with art van furniture.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Ordered Deluxe bouquet of roses and pink Alastromeria for our anniversary at 8:30am. Paid extra for 4 hour delivery. 5:00pm - NO FLOWERS!!! Called and waited for 25 minutes..."
- "My daughter got vtech's "Cora the smart cub" for her first birthday, and about 4.5 months later it stopped working. I called the support line and the only thing they..."
- "2014 started noticing water marks at rear pillars in headliner. Addressed with Ford Dealer. Their action: charge me $100.00 to clean headliner by 3rd party and replace high..."