Refused to fix my couches after color fading for one of the most expensive sets they have
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Art Van Furniture Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "The product Wen shampoo was on sale for $39.99 on November 2014 on the next month I was charged 49.99 plus 27.99 and 14.97 every month And I only received 1..."
- "Have a 2014 Bullet Premiere. Rear panel separated from roof. Took it to General RV where we had service on trailer after storm damage. They notified use that there was..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I waited a month for my package to never come then when i said i was opening a dispute for my refund he himself changed original arrive by date from..."