Art Van Furniture - Review about Couch from Crown Point, Indiana
The worst experience ever.I had s couch delivered and the delivery drivers destroyed my house.
All my trim and my doors. They took a hammer to my walls. When we complained the store and delivery department said they will take care of it. They lied.
Months later and no repairs. They sent us an email stating they will not fix anything that it is on us.
NEVER shop there.Terrible customer service and they feel they are allowed to do whatever they please.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I ordered three peppermint plants, ($22.00) and they all died with in a week. I very careful followed the instruction sheet for care and handling of these plants. They started dying..."
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."